Creating an Easter Resurrection Garden is a wonderful idea to remind your family of Jesus this season! This wonderful image is courtesy Melissa Holt! It was so pretty, I just had to share it!
- Wide shallow planter dish
- Potting soil
- Grass Seed
- Small pebbles
- 1 large rock
- 1 small flower pot for the tomb
- Sticks and string for 3 crosses
- Cover shallow planter with potting soil.
- Bury a small flower pot in the dirt with the opening showing.
- Add some small pebbles for a path to the “tomb” and don’t forget a larger stone to cover the doorway.
- Plant grass seed in the potting soil to cover the spots that do not have rocks, and water. Keep in a sunny place, seeds should sprout within about 7 days so you’ll want to plan ahead a little!
- Create 3 crosses using sticks and string and display in the grassy area.
Sign up to receive new posts via email!